salineriverchronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Forum of salineriverchronicle.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To get back to the main Home Page of salineriverchronicle.com, re-type www.salineriverchronicle.com into your address(url) box at the top of the page..................................................................

How far away are your listeners?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
november

How far away are your listeners? Empty
PostSubject: How far away are your listeners?   How far away are your listeners? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:05 am

Since live streaming is being done for the first time at Lumberjack games, just how far away can these games be heard and do you have any idea how far away people are that have already listened?
Back to top Go down
dc24
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How far away are your listeners?   How far away are your listeners? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:03 am

Well I've been told we've had listeners from coast to coast basically. A friend of mine in Arizona has logged in for at least one game and we've had people on the east coast listen as well.
Back to top Go down
kun21

PostSubject: Re: How far away are your listeners?   How far away are your listeners? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 pm

so,I think you could find the better ways.

Buy MS office 2007
Windows 7 Home Premium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far away are your listeners?   How far away are your listeners? Empty

Back to top Go down

How far away are your listeners?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
salineriverchronicle :: Sports :: Timber Talk-
Jump to: