salineriverchronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Forum of salineriverchronicle.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To get back to the main Home Page of salineriverchronicle.com, re-type www.salineriverchronicle.com into your address(url) box at the top of the page..................................................................

Rodeo This Weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beagleRun

beagleRun

Rodeo This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Rodeo This Weekend   Rodeo This Weekend EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 am

The schedule for Saturday is:

10:00 a.m. Slack Performance, JBR pay of in Slack
5:00 p.m. Local Jr. and Sr. Barrel Racing, Steer Riding, Calf Riding, & Mutton Busting
8:00 p.m. Rodeo

It will be held at the Bradley County Fair Grounds in Conjunction with the Bradley County Fair!
Back to top Go down
november

Rodeo This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Greased pig contest.   Rodeo This Weekend EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:01 am

When I was a little kid, my dad always took me to the rodeos in Warren. May favorite part was the greased pig contest. They would grease up a pig and turn it loose in the arena with a whole bunch of kids who would try to catch it. What a funny site it was! Great memory...makes my heart smile. Very Happy pig
Back to top Go down
beagleRun

beagleRun

Rodeo This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rodeo This Weekend   Rodeo This Weekend EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:03 am

november wrote:
When I was a little kid, my dad always took me to the rodeos in Warren. May favorite part was the greased pig contest. They would grease up a pig and turn it loose in the arena with a whole bunch of kids who would try to catch it. What a funny site it was! Great memory...makes my heart smile. Very Happy pig

LOL.........I made the mistake of going to my first Rodeo wearing a Cleveland Indians Jersey. I went to an event to watch Cowboys in an Indians Jersey. Go Figure!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rodeo This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rodeo This Weekend   Rodeo This Weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Rodeo This Weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
salineriverchronicle :: News :: Community Events-
Jump to: