salineriverchronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Forum of salineriverchronicle.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To get back to the main Home Page of salineriverchronicle.com, re-type www.salineriverchronicle.com into your address(url) box at the top of the page..................................................................

Warren vs. Monticello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dc24
Admin

Warren vs. Monticello Empty
PostSubject: Warren vs. Monticello   Warren vs. Monticello EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Predictions for the big matchup tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
beagleRun

beagleRun

PostSubject: Re: Warren vs. Monticello   Warren vs. Monticello EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 pm

I honestly think this is going to be a really close game. I may not be correct, but my prediction is:

Warren 27
Monticello21
Back to top Go down
beagleRun

beagleRun

PostSubject: Re: Warren vs. Monticello   Warren vs. Monticello EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:21 am

beagleRun wrote:
I honestly think this is going to be a really close game. I may not be correct, but my prediction is:

Warren 27
Monticello21

Wow.......great game tonight Jacks. Final 42-27 Warren Over Monticello!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Great Job Jacks   Warren vs. Monticello EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:14 am

There are a lot of people who were talking big of Fearless Friday. Seems like the Jacks shut down Monticello...are ya'll stunned?
Back to top Go down
beagleRun

beagleRun

PostSubject: Re: Warren vs. Monticello   Warren vs. Monticello EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:50 am

I'm personally not stunned that we won, but I'm a little bit surprised at the final score. Warren's offense was really clicking tonight and after giving up the first 14 points the defense stepped up and didn't give up to many big plays.
Back to top Go down
dc24
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warren vs. Monticello   Warren vs. Monticello EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah I have to agree. I wasn't stunned about us winning and even winning like we did, but pleasantly surprised.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Island

Prairie Island

PostSubject: Re: Warren vs. Monticello   Warren vs. Monticello EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Great job Lumberjacks. Keep on keeping on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warren vs. Monticello   Warren vs. Monticello Empty

Back to top Go down

Warren vs. Monticello
Page 1 of 1