salineriverchronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Forum of salineriverchronicle.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To get back to the main Home Page of salineriverchronicle.com, re-type www.salineriverchronicle.com into your address(url) box at the top of the page..................................................................

Arkansas State vs. ULL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dc24
Admin

Arkansas State vs. ULL Empty
PostSubject: Arkansas State vs. ULL   Arkansas State vs. ULL EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Arkansas State goes on the road to face Louisiana-Lafayette Saturday at 2:30. This is a must win game for the Red Wolves in my opinion. Coach Roberts has had trouble winning road games and hopefully this season we'll win our fair share.
Back to top Go down
beagleRun

beagleRun

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas State vs. ULL   Arkansas State vs. ULL EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:11 pm

I totally agree that this is a must win game. If Aplin plays as well this week as he did against Auburn, I think Arkansas State will pull this one out.

Red Wolves 35
UL-Lafayette 21
Back to top Go down
dc24
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas State vs. ULL   Arkansas State vs. ULL EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:26 am

Well ASU lost 31-24. We scored 17 points in the 4th quarter. We just don't seem to ever be ready for road games under Roberts. He better start winning or that seat will become very hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas State vs. ULL   Arkansas State vs. ULL Empty

Back to top Go down

Arkansas State vs. ULL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
salineriverchronicle :: Sports :: General Sports-
Jump to: